Phase 2 – Back In Shape Digital Download
Following on from Phase 1, you can begin Phase 2!
Alternatively, if you're able to take short walks of up to 15 minutes outside, then Phase 2 is the correct starting point for you.
- Helping you avoid common pitfalls
- Providing direct guidance on strengthening
- Supporting you with actionable protocols
- Slowly & carefully building yourself up
- Improving your movement & mobility & resilience
- Getting you back to doing what you love
- Building momentum in the healing process
- If you have regular relapses but aren't housebound.
- If you're nervous about which exercises to do or having another relapse set you back.
- If you know that having persistent back ache is not right & want to make the change.
Phase 2 includes:
- How To Avoid Relapse
- Avoiding Common Mistakes
- Action Plan to Safeguard Recovery
- Phase 2 Body-Weight Protocol
- Advanced Core Stability Level 1
- Dynamic Stability
- Compound Finisher
- Lower Body Stretch Protocol
- Lumbar Decompression Protocol
- Icing Protocol
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.